Farmhouse meet modern… Modern meet farmhouse.
- 2483 finished sq ft above grade
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2-car garage
- 839 sq ft finished basement
This home features an open floor plan, promoting a very welcoming atmosphere for homeowners and their guests. This is the definition of a very functional, well laid-out living quarters. Farmhouse designs combine country character and modern living. Timeless farmhouse designs feature rustic style, relaxed living, and indoor-outdoor living.
Today’s modern farmhouses also show off sleek lines, contemporary open layouts and large windows. Of course, porches remain an important part of this welcoming style. This modern farmhouse floor plan includes that all-important porch and a second story with gables to add light to the upstairs bedrooms. Interior layouts vary widely, accommodating today’s desire for flexible floor plans. Typically, large footprints make farmhouse designs best suited for families who want a lot of elbow room.
The Main Floor:
This Charming home has open floor plan that showcases a fantastic kitchen-dining-great room entertaining space. A good-sized mudroom is your first stop when entering through the garage and both the front and back covered porch. One bedroom on main level – perfect for the older child that would enjoy the privacy and independence.
- Large, open kitchen, dining, and great room
- Private office
- Mudroom located right off the garage for easy access
- A beautiful fireplace in the great room
The Second Floor:
Four bedrooms on one level makes for excellent living for any family, and specifically a family with younger children.
- Laundry room conveniently located on same floor as three of four bedrooms
- Master features large walk-in closet, a sitting room, and ensuite bathroom
- Walk-in closets in both additional second floor bedrooms
- Loft open over main floor